Remembering #Jan25: Days of Rage and Dignity. The Egyptian revolution really isn’t over, but the eighteen days of rallying and demonstrating across Egypt starting on 25 January 2011 that ultimately ousted longtime dictator Mubarak deserve an incredible amount of celebration.
Here is a photographic retrospective of those eighteen days, shot by some of the best. I will never fail to be blown away by the images of the demonstrations in Tahrir.
- Yannis Behrakis/Reuters. 1/30/2011.
- Nasser Nasser/AP. 1/25/2011.
- Peter Macdiarmid/Getty. 2/1/2011.
- Lefteris Pitarakis/AP. 2/1/2011.
- Ed Ou/NYT. 2/1/2011.
- Hannibal Hanschke/EPA. 2/2/2011.
- Moises Saman/NYT. 2/11/2011.
- Felipe Trueba/EPA. 2/11/2011.
- magic-of-the-youth-day-elixir-50 reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook
- catalogo-bosch-2012 reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook
- druckerpatronen-epson-t1301 reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook
- soniconsultants-us-25 reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook
- This was featured in #History
- This was featured in #News
- thepoliticalnotebook posted this